Wednesday, May 23, 2018

2 Interesting Games @ Singapore Chess Meetup (23rd May 2018)


What can I say, 2 rapid games (15 minutes initial time with 10 second increment per move) played with one of my best friends in chess. Others don't be jealous, okay =)

He actually asked me about the openings he should play to prepare me for the upcoming SG City 2018 tournament. I guess I have identified the same, usual pros (staying optimistic and looking for decent defensive resources) and cons (need to grow some courage to play positions that demand careful calculation, and to be hardworking and not lazy to give up in the midst of calculation) of my game.

Without further ado, here goes:

Game 1


Game 2

I really like chess.com's feature to allow games embedded within the post. So much easier to follow.

Thank you for your time reading this.


Yours sincerely
newbie_learner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Play Chess in Singapore 2021 (COVID times)

It's probably been a year since I updated this chess blog. Due to the current global pandemic, over the board (OTB) chess has been so ba...