Monday, May 21, 2018

Maiden Attempt to Embed Chess Games Onto Blog Page

Dear Reader

This is my maiden attempt to embed a chess game directly onto a blog page. Being behind in IT knowledge and such, I've only come to the realisation that wordpress.com does not support iframes, and so embedding chess games become virtually impossible.

Can't thank my "junior", Yan Han, enough for his step-by-step guide to make this work. Below is a game I covered in the past, just to show off that it works!


Yeah, this does work! Sorry, but this means a permanent farewell to wordpress -- I have no more use you anymore, other than directing to my new love ^o^ Let's start afresh on forkSandpinS at blogspot.com =)

And it's great to know I'm not the only one covering / sharing their own games played in the 2nd season of the QCD Adults Team Chess League games.

See Also
Yan Han's coverage of his own game in round 4 of the QCD league


Thank you for reading!


Yours sincerely
newbie_learner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Play Chess in Singapore 2021 (COVID times)

It's probably been a year since I updated this chess blog. Due to the current global pandemic, over the board (OTB) chess has been so ba...