Friday, May 25, 2018

2 Interesting Games @ Thomson CC (Friday Night Chess)

It was fun to play chess after a hard day's work. I'm secretly training my blitz play to prepare for a weekly blitz tournament event while preparing for a standard tournament, LOL. I did play someone whom I've faced difficulties against and won convincingly -- winning on time in all games. Then I played back to back games against 2 young opponents. I have to say I made MISTAKES in both games, which I seek to reduce, hopefully in time for my standard chess tournament. If not in time, I just hope to address them for my own general improvement in chess.

First roller-coaster game
Second game (with quite a bit of misplay in the opening)
Thank you for your time looking at them!


Yours sincerely
newbie_learner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Play Chess in Singapore 2021 (COVID times)

It's probably been a year since I updated this chess blog. Due to the current global pandemic, over the board (OTB) chess has been so ba...