Sunday, March 10, 2019

Siglap South CC Chess Session 10 Mar 2019

Again, I don't have time to do a very full review of the games played today. But I can say that the big tests and questions for me revolve around when to play ...c5. I think I over-prepared the pawn breaks too much, and got myself into bad positions.

External Link to the Games Replay (self-attempted review followed by Chessbase 15's Tactical Analysis):

http://view.chessbase.com/cbreader/2019/3/10/Game336914859.html

Do share your tips or pointers with me. Thanks ahead!


Yours sincerely
Ong Yujing (Eugene)
a.k.a. newbie_learner
Siglap South CC Chess Quartet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Play Chess in Singapore 2021 (COVID times)

It's probably been a year since I updated this chess blog. Due to the current global pandemic, over the board (OTB) chess has been so ba...